Becklar, LLC (“Becklar”, “Us”, “Our”, and “We”) own and operate the Becklar website located at becklar.com and the website located at becklar.com (“Sites”) and the products listed on Sites, including related mobile applications (our “Products)”.
This policy describes the types of personal information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the Sites and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that personal information.
This policy applies to personal information we collect:
- On the Sites.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and the Sites.
- Through mobile applications you download from the Sites, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and the Sites.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party Sites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other Sites operated by Us or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Sites.
Children Under the Age of 18
Our Sites are not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any information to or on the Sites. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on the Sites or on or through any of its features. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at: email@example.com
California residents under 18 years of age may have additional rights regarding the collection and sale of their personal information. Please see Your California Privacy Rights for more information.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect personal identifiers and contact information such as user names, phone numbers, and email addresses. Becklar also collects emergency contacts which are provided by users, which may include emails, phone numbers, and names. Emergency contacts may request that their contact information be removed by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We may inform the user before removing an emergency contact.
We also collect device data created by your use of Our Products. The Log Data may include information such as your IP address, browser type, mobile carrier, etc.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
As you navigate through and interact with our Sites, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Sites, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Sites.
- Information about your computer/device and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party Sites or other online services.
The information we collect automatically does include personal information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Sites and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Sites according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Sites.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Sites may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Sites. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Sites and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related Sites statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain Sites content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Sites and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Sites or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Sites.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please adjust your user preferences in your account profile.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. To learn more about your California privacy rights, visit https://fallsafetyapp.com/privacy-notice.
California’s “shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of our App that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com or write us at: P.O. Box 151064, Ogden, Utah 84415.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We do not share your information except as listed here and in our Privacy Notice (available at https://www.becklar.com/workforce-safety/privacy-policy/). Our Products may share your information to emergency contacts you list or to other users to whom you are connected, such as, for example, members of an organization to which you have connected your account. Your location information may be shared with others and personal identifiers, device data, and contact information will be provided to emergency contacts. We will also provide your information to third parties who help Us provide Our Sites and Products to you.
If Becklar, or substantially all its assets are acquired, the maintenance of all collected personal information may be transferred to the acquiring party, provided that the acquiring party implement a privacy and security policy at least as restrictive and secure as Becklar’s present policy in relation to personal information.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Sites, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Sites. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Sites.
If you have any questions regarding this privacy and security policy, please contact Us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
FallSafety may use third party services that may collect user information to help provide FallSafety services. These services include, for example, Sentry, geolocation services, Google Analytics, YouTube, New Relic, and more. These services may collect information sent by your browser such as cookies or your IP request.